The activities mentioned below have been undertaken to assist the misfortunate by relieving their sufferances:
1. Distribution of food to the misfortunate;
2. Distribution of blankets and warm clothing to the homeless;
3. Provision of temporary shelter to people who are affected by natural calamities or at a risk of being homeless;
4. Provision of mobility aid to disabled;
5. Offering professional counselling to the terminally ill;
6. Provision of blood through blood donation to support those in need; and
7. Provision of educational aid to eligible candidates via schools and other channels.